- NAME: Eddison Tollett
- AGE: 28
- CURRENT OCCUPATION: Stewart for Jeor Mormont
- PUBLIC ALLEGIANCE: The Night’s Watch
- PRIVATE ALLEGIANCE: He doesn’t have one, however Edd does have very strong sympathies for the Free Folk, being from the middle class himself.
- CHARACTER INFO (AT LEAST 150 WORDS): It isn’t easy being a military child, especially when your parents are divorced and live in two different countries. Eddison’s parents met when his mother was still a wingman for the Air Force and stationed at one of the British Royal Air Force bases in southern England. However, three years after their marriage and two years after Eddison was born, they divorced, with his mother getting full custody. Eddison did get to spend every summer with his father, as well as getting dual citizenship for both the U.S. and Britain. Because his America mother was the one to get custody, Eddison does not have an English accent but an American Midwestern with lilted vowels from living with his father for a couple months every year up until his eighteenth birthday. It was then he joined the United States Marines, going straight to the officer’s school in Quantico. Eddison earned his rank as a second lieutenant and, with after a second deployment to Iraq, captain. It was after Eddison came back his second tour that he decided to retire, and move to london at the request of his father. Eddison still isn’t sure how exactly he found out about the Night’s Watch, but he does find it extremely full-filling after working in the military for ten years.
- FUTURE PLANS FOR CHARACTER: I…don’t have anything concrete in mind for him, but I imagine that he’ll be working very closely with Mormont (which is expected) and the working class itself because of ~events that may (or may not; I don’t know what you all are planning to happen between the Night’s Watch and Free Folk) happen between the two groups.
- PLAYED BY (PB): Luke Treadaway
Eddison Tollett for the